Any individual who will contribute to the development, integrity, and the advancement of the Web profession and the objectives of the IWA may join IWA.
IWA membership includes: Web designers, Webmasters, Website developers, graphic designers, programmers, multimedia specialists, system administrators, educators, eCommerce Specialists, Intranet/Extranet specialists, and others who participate in the development, management and promotion of Websites.
Individuals may join the IWA as a Full or Trial Member by completing the below three (3) steps.
All individuals, paid or trial, shall be required to uphold the aims of the Association.
Step #1 Review Membership Benefits
Full Member Benefits ($49 US annually):
|Member Logo use
||Certified Member Eligibility
- Use of IWA Member Logo on business cards and Website.
- Personalized IWA Membership Certificate and Membership Card (see images above).
- Full access to Member's Only Area where special product and service offers are available.
- Eligible for Certification Program and Volunteer Programs .
- And includes all Trial Member Benefits .
Trial Member Benefits (Free):
- Receive Monthly Newsletter
- Display HWG logo on your website (does not include use of IWA logo).
- Access to limited areas of Member's Only Center
- Receive special vendor offerings and participation opportunities.
Step #2 Learn About IWA
Read and Agree to the following:
Step #3 Complete Membership Application