How to apply for a CWP Certificate
Verify that you meet all requirements before applying for a CWP Certificate. The review process may take between 5-10 business days as we review your application.
- Login to the IWA Member Center at https://mc.iwanet.org/
- Click on “CWP Cert. Application”
- Select the CWP Certificate
- Scroll down to select your payment option.
If you selected a CWP Associate Certificate you are done, and the IWA will complete the review process before issuing a certificate.
If you selected a CWP Specialist or Master CWP Specialist Certificate you must submit a history of professional work experience as part of the application process.
To submit your work history please follow these steps:
- Visit the IWA Support Center at https://iwa.qpost.com/portal/home
- Submit a copy of your recent work history
- You may manually enter your work history, or upload a file.
- Include your full name and email address as it appears on your IWA profile.
- The IWA will confirm receipt of your work history and will notify you of any additional questions.
The IWA will notify you via email when the review process is completed.
Pricing for each CWP Application
- CWP Associate – $45
- CWP Specialist – $80
- Master CWP Specialist – $125
The certificate fee includes the application review, along with all processing, printing, and shipping fees for the certificate.
The certificate fee is NON-REFUNDABLE once the application review process has started.
If you are unsure about meeting the requirements to qualify for a CWP Certificate please contact IWA Support prior to paying the certificate fee.